Educational activity realized through the creation and the management of a technological and innovative project. Students have the opportunity of studying, planning and building a high technological content or an energy-saving product.
Its aim is the scientific branch of knowledge promotion, competence identified by the National Operative Program 2007-2013 in the key-knowledge areas.
- Not learning how something works but directly doing it
- Developing an eco-friendly business idea
- Identifying how employing universe’s resources safeguarding future generations
- Learning how using microinspector as Pic and Arduino
- Knowing and exploiting alternative energy solutions
- Setting up a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Using web and technology instruments (PC, smartphone, etc.)
- Applying formative skills in a different context experimenting alternative didactics
- Promoting the corporates’ culture, enterprising and entrepreneurial spirit
- Integrating the “knowing” with the “knowing how doing” and guiding towards the right future professional and educational choice
- Get students used to examine and to solve problems
Soft skills purpose
- Team working
- Communication and organization
- Problem solving
- Giving value to talents
- Increasing responsibility in the students
- Strengthening self-esteem in no-traditional contexts
- Educating to cooperation as behavioral and entrepreneurial model
It includes 20h of activities, plus seminars and Students Lab events.
Learning by doing: this seems the best strategy to learn how something works doing it through concrete actions.