Educational activity realized through the creation and the management of a mini-company. Students have the opportunity to found a real company.
Its aim is the corporates’ culture, enterprising and entrepreneurial spirit promotion, all skills identified by the European Advisory on the 18th December 2006 (2006/962/CE) in the eight key-knowledge areas.
- Learning company’s principles of operation
- Understanding economic and social dynamics inside it
- Applying formative skills in a different context experimenting alternative didactics
- Integrating the “knowing” with the “knowing how doing” and guiding towards the right future professional and educational choice
Soft skills purpose
- Team working
- Communication and organization
- Problem solving
- Giving value to talents, increasing responsibility in the students.
It includes 20h of activities, plus seminars and Students Lab events.
Learning by doing:
this seems the best strategy to learn how something works doing it through concrete actions.